Pay with Credit Card
Buyers can pay securely by credit card directly. Please note that Big-Deals.net does not collect your credit/debit card number or personal information when you make a payment. For questions regarding your transactions on our site, please consult your card-issuing bank for more information. If credit card payment is not successful, please do not worry, please refer to the following solutions:
Common reasons for declined payments:
Your bank or credit card company will know why your credit card or direct debit was declined. Still, here are some common reasons for declines, which might help you troubleshoot. Check the content below to see details about each kind of decline.
1. Your card reached its limit：
- Check your credit limit.
- Check the maximum amount your card can be charged at a single time.
- Check how many times your card can be charged in a given time period.
- Check to see if your card allows online transactions.
- Ask your credit card company whether they allow automated billing, or whether they can occasionally call to verify a charge.
- Make sure that your card can accept international charges.
2.Your credit card information was incorrect:
- Review the expiration date on your credit card.
- Check that the credit card number is correct and up-to-date.
- Does the telephone number and billing address you gave for your credit card match those that your credit card company has?
3.Other Errors. These can happen for a variety of reasons. Call your bank's Level 2 support to find out why these payments were rejected.
- * Declined
- * Do Not Honor
- * Processor Declined
- * Transaction Not Allowed
What can I do to resolve a payment issue?
To resolve a payment issue, the first thing to do is call your bank (or credit card provider).
Request to speak to the Level 2 support. Usually, call centre support agents won't have access to the information required to resolve a payment issue, and they will simply claim that your card is working fine. Speaking to Level 2 support is essential to find out why your bank rejected your payment.
Explain to your bank or credit card's support services that you attempted to make a payment to Big-Deals.net, give the date, and tell your bank what error code and message was returned.
Ask your bank to explain why they declined the payment, and ask them what they will do in order for the card not to be rejected again.
Once your bank has confirmed that they've resolved the issue (e.g. lifted the restriction, or changed some system settings), try the payment again by completing the checkout process from the Big-Deals.net payment page.
What can I do if my payment still fails after following your steps?
If you're still encountering payment issues after following the steps above, please contact us.